Thursday, February 10, 2011

NOW AVAILABLE ON ETSY!

I NOW HAVE AN ETSY STORE!! Visit it at uninkdesignllc.etsy.com. (I'm still proof-reading so let me know if you see any errors, friends.) :)

All I have in my Etsy store right now are my new "pre-designed" watercolor pieces. I will put more up as I get them ready.


Spread the word!!


FOR SALE IN MY ETSY STORE:

Owl Watercolor Birthday Invitation
Owl Watercolor Thank You Note

Rubber Duck Watercolor Birthday Invitation
Rubber Duck Watercolor Thank You Note

Pinwheel Watercolor Birthday Invitation
Pinwheel Watercolor Thank You Note

Elephant Watercolor Birthday Invitation
Elephant Watercolor Thank You Note

Party Favor Gift Tags
•OWl
•RUBBER DUCK
•PINWHEEL
•ELEPHANT

Pram Watercolor Baby Shower Invitation
•BLUE option
•PINK option

No comments: