Monday, February 7, 2011

NEW PRICE LIST FOR 2011

Below is my new price list for 2011. Please feel free to e-mail me with any questions or orders! All of the information below is on my price list but I thought I'd mention it here as well.

•••

quantity of 20 minimum order

ANY canceled order comes with a $25 fee.

A shipping and handling fee (if applicable) and sales tax will be added to your order.

•••

pre-designed pieces hold NO design fee

custom designed pieces hold a $25 design fee

custom watercolor pieces hold a $40 design fee

•••

ANY design you see on my blog, excluding previously designed watercolor pieces, is considered a "pre-designed" piece and holds NO design fee. The information, fonts and
colors can be changed.

After a custom design fee has been paid for a custom order, I reserve the right to re-sell that same design to another customer at a “pre-designed” price.

No comments: