Saturday, December 18, 2010

WITH A NEW YEAR COMES A NEW UNINK

With 2011 just around the corner, I've decided that now is the time to do some "restructuring" within Unink Design. I'm so thankful for all of the business I've received in the past year - 2010 has been the most profitable year Unink has had. However, juggling my full-time jobs, Unink, and raising a sweet little girl from home has become, at times, overwhelming! With baby #2 on the way (due in April), I won't be able to print and cut everything by hand from home anymore. I am in the process of talking with printers to find the right fit that will allow me to outsource my printing, without sacrificing the quality of work that my customers are accustomed to. In addition, I'm looking into introducing a new product line of ready-to-buy stationery and invitations that can be customized with color and wording. I will still gladly create custom designs and watercolors for my customers at new price points.

With all of that said, I will NOT be accepting orders the month of January. I am taking this time to work on my new products and designs. 2011 is going to be an exciting year, and I can't wait to show you what I've come up with. Thank you again for a wonderful year!!

Joanna

No comments: