Monday, November 15, 2010

OUT FOR THANKSGIVING and FINAL ORDERS

Just a Reminder: I will be out of the office all next week, Nov 22-26, but will be back Monday, November 29. If you plan on making any orders before Christmas please send them to me this week (if you can) so I can get started. I want to make sure I get everyone's orders to them in time for Christmas.

Also, Christmas cards and Christmas-designed TAGS orders are still 10% off when placed from now until December 3 (extended from original Dec. 1 deadline).

**The LAST DAY I will be accepting new orders is Friday, December 3.**

I will be accepting orders placed while I'm on vacation (Nov 22-26) but I will not be able to get to them until I get back. I will work hard and fast to get everyone their orders quickly.

Thanks. I appreciate your business!!

No comments: